Now viewing: All news
- Four people diagnosed with anthrax in Zhambyl regionFour residents of Zhambyl region have been diagnosed with anthrax. This was confirmed by the Regional Public Health Protection Department.
- Israeli researchers develop efficient, clean hydrogen production technologyIsraeli researchers developed efficient, inexpensive, environmentally-friendly and safe hydrogen production technology, the northern Israel Institute of Technology (Technion) reported on Sunday.
- Samsung sells more than 1 million Galaxy Note 10s in S. KoreaSamsung Electronics Co. said Tuesday it has sold over 1 million Galaxy Note 10s in South Korea, making it the fastest Samsung smartphone to reach the milestone.
- 24 killed as explosion hits election rally in eastern AfghanistanAt least 24 people were killed and 32 others wounded after an explosion struck an election campaign rally in Afghanistan's eastern Parwan province on Tuesday, provincial police spokesman said.
- President visited private sports school in Akmola regionIn the course of the working trip to Akmola region, President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has visited Private Sports School in Zhaksy municipality.
- Investment residency to attract KZT32 bln, MPInvestment residency will attract KZT32 billion over five years, this has been stated by Daniya Yespayeva, deputy of the Majilis of Kazakhstan’s Parliament.
- Kazakhstan improves LPI rating positionMinister of Industry and Infrastructure Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan Roman Sklyar has partaken in the today’s Government meeting.
- Fitch Ratings assigns Almaty ‘BBB’ credit ratingFitch Ratings has assigned Almaty the international credit rating "BBB" at the level of the sovereign rating of Kazakhstan.
- Nur-Sultan joins World Cleanup DayOn September 21 Nur-Sultan will carry out a city-wide volunteer clean-up devoted to the World Cleanup Day and Arbor Day (arbor comes from Latin arbor, meaning tree).