Now viewing: All news
- Investment Climate Improvement Council convenes in Kazakh capitalAt today’s sitting of the Investment Climate Improvement Council chaired by Kazakh PM Askar Mamin debated were the country’s WTO membership.
- Kazakhstan and Japan call for nuclear-weapons-free worldOn September 19, 2019 in Tokyo the international conference "Kazakhstan-Japan: path to a nuclear-weapons-free world" was held as part of the eponymous visiting scientific and exhibition project of the Library of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan - Elbasy.
- Elbasy Library exhibition unveils in TokyoAn exhibition of the collection of the Library of the First President of Kazakhstan –Leader of the Nation Nursultan Nazarbayev under the Kazakhstan–Japan: path to the nuclear-free world project was inaugurated at the UN University in Tokyo.
- Suicide truck bombing kills 20 in AfghanistanAn early morning suicide truck bombing killed at least 20 people in southern Afghanistan on Thursday.
- UN summits to urge ‘ambition and action’ on climate change, sustainable development: GuterresThere are five key United Nations summits taking place next week to spur action on the climate crisis and other global concerns, which will showcase the UN as a "driver for meaningful, positive change", according to the man at the helm of the Organization.
- NASA information center likely to be opened in KazakhstanThis was announced at the first international conference on "Monitoring land changes. Water-energy and food security and sustainable development in Central Asia and the Caucasus" which takes place these days in the capital of Kazakhstan.
- Air Astana receives APEX 5 Star AwardThe Airline Passenger Experience Association (APEX) has awarded Air Astana a 5 star rating in the Major Airlines category for the second year in a row at an award ceremony in Los Angeles on 9th September 2019.
- Russian billionaire Prokhorov completes sale of NBA Brooklyn NetsRussian billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov has completed the deal to sell the Brooklyn Nets basketball team and its Barclays Center arena to Canadian billionaire Joseph Tsai.