Now viewing: All news
- Global protests to sound alarm on climate crisisMillions of people around the world on Friday will leave their offices and schools and take to the streets to sound the alarm on the globe's dire climate crisis.
- Lukoil Lubricants Central Asia plant opens in Almaty regionAs part of his working trip to Almaty region Kazakh PM Askar Mamin jointly with Lukoil PJSC president Vagit Alekperov inaugurated the Lukoil Lubricants Central Asia lubricant refining plant in Ili district.
- How many apartments will be distributed to large families in 2019?First Vice Minister of Industry and Infrastructure Development Kairbek Uskenbayev announced the course of construction and distribution of rental housing for mothers with many children.
- Brazilian initiative protects 40 million sea turtlesIn sea turtles’ next spawning season on the Brazilian coast, bathed by the Atlantic Ocean, the Tamar environmental protection project is likely to reach the threshold of 40 million protected animals over the course of nearly four decades of work.
- Apple launches iPhone 11 series in JapanApple Inc. launched the iPhone 11 series Friday in Japan amid increased competition from other major handset manufacturers including those from China and South Korea.
- More women and children survive today than ever before – UN reportDespite progress, a pregnant woman or newborn dies somewhere in the world every 11 seconds.
- Kazakhstan Honorary Consulate opens doors in Armenian YeghegnadzorAn honorary consulate of the Republic of Kazakhstan has opened its doors in the city of Yeghegnadzor, Vayots Dzor province.
- London welcomes Kazakh performer Maqpalsher’s concertAUA (Air) conceptual concert by Kazakh poet, composer, and performer Maqpal Zhumabay took place at London’s Brunel Museum with the support of the Embassy of Kazakhstan in the United Kingdom.