Now viewing: All news
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, Donald Trump meet in New YorkOn the sidelines of the 74th session of the United Nations General Assembly Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev met with President of the United States Donald Trump.
- Economic growth in developing Asia remains robust, slow-down expected: ADBEconomic growth in developing Asia remains robust but slow-down is expected as trade and investment weaken.
- UEFA Europa Conference League to kick off in 2021UEFA names new organization, Europa Conference League, 3rd-tier tournament alongside Champions League and Europa League.
- World Bank outlines priorities for improving Kazakhstan’s public procurement systemsThe World Bank and Kazakhstan’s Ministry of Finance jointly presented the results of the assessment of Kazakhstan’s public procurement system to a broad group of stakeholders including representatives from the government, the private sector and civil society.
- Tokayev announces Kazakhstan’s political system formulaPresident Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has announced his political formula of the country’s management.
- Kazakhstan ready to share experience on combating terrorism, PresidentSpeaking at the 74th session of the UNGA President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev talked about Kazakhstan’s experience on combating terrorism.
- China launches new satellite for environment detectionChina sent a new satellite into planned orbit from the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center in northwest China's Gobi Desert on Wednesday.
- Head of State notes Kazakhstan's contribution to UN peacekeepingThe President of the Republic of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has told about Kazakhstan's contribution to the peacekeeping activities of the United Nations.
- President Tokayev: Achieving a nuclear-weapon-free world remains a top priority for my countrySpeaking at the 74th session of the UNGA, President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev called for a world free of nuclear weapons.
- Kazakh President holds talks with UN Secretary GeneralKazakhstan President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has met with UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres.