Now viewing: All news
- Turkey: Strong earthquake shakes IstanbulA powerful earthquake struck the Turkish metropolis Istanbul on Thursday, according to Turkey's Disaster and Emergency Management Presidency (AFAD).
- Physicians may cut death rates of infectious disease by 20 percent: studyA study from Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis shows that the death rate of bloodstream infections caused by the fungus Candida can be reduced by 20 percent if infectious disease specialists oversee care of such patients.
- Kazakhstan’s annual oil export to reach 12mn tonnes by 2023 – BozumbayevKazakhstan’s annual oil export will increase by 12mn tonnes by 2023, according to Minister of Energy Kanat Bozumbayev.
- Kazakhstan’s nuclear specialists to undergo PhD studies at world’s 500 universitiesMinister of Energy Kanat Bozumbayev said it during the discussion of the draft law "On ratification of the Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) on Scientific and Technical Cooperation".
- UNGA Political forum: Tokayev focuses on modernizing educational system, green economyPresident Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has addressed the High-Level Political Forum for Sustainable Development under the aegis of the UN General Assembly.