Now viewing: All news
- China holds celebrations marking 70th anniversary of PRC foundingThe celebrations marking the 70th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China (PRC) start on Oct. 1, 2019 in Beijing, capital of China.
- We need to stand up now for the elderly: urges UN rights expert on World DayIn the coming decade, the number of persons aged 60 or over is projected to grow by 46 per cent, making the increase in those officially classified as elderly, one of the "most significant transformations of this century,'' the United Nations declared on Tuesday, marking the International Day of Older Persons.
- Anthology of Kazakh Literature in French translation presented in ParisSeptember 30 Paris 1st District hosted a presentation of anthologies of modern Kazakh prose and poetry which was translated and published as part of Rukhani Janghyru program.
- 5G to come to Kazakhstan in 2021Kazakh Digital Development, Innovations and Aerospace Industry Askar Zhumagaliyev briefed on the implementation of 5G network the countrywide.
- WADA publishes 2020 List of Prohibited Substances and MethodsOn September 30, the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) published on its official website the 2020 List of Prohibited Substances and Methods (List).
- Digital Bridge to take place in Kazakh capital in OctThe annual technology forum Digital Bridge will take place in the capital of Kazakhstan on October 24-25.
- Scientists find microplastics in air of southern Polish cityScientists from the southern Polish city of Krakow have found microplastics in the air of the city during winter.
- HK's New World Development donates farmland for building of new homesNew World Development, one of the Hong Kong's big four property conglomerates, announced it will donate 3 million square feet (270,000 sq m) of farmland - nearly one-fifth of its farmland holdings - to build new homes amid Hong Kong's housing crisis which has been partially blamed for the violent protests of recent months.
- HK legislator launches campaign to clean city's streets; residents join inIn a day-long "Clean Hong Kong" campaign launched by Hong Kong pro-establishment legislator Junius Ho Kwan-yiu and his supporters, the streets of all of the city's 18 districts underwent a coordinated cleaning on Saturday, September 21.
- Infrastructure has brought China forward over the last 70 yearsDuring its overall growth in the past 70 years, China's achievements in infrastructure are its most obvious and they are recognized by the world. Such achievements can easily be seen through a slew of 'world's firsts' that the country has gained over recent decades.