Now viewing: All news
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev to partake in session of ‘Valdai’ discussion clubPresident Kassym-Jomart Tokayev will attend a meeting of Valdai International Discussion Club, this has been announced by spokesman for the President of Kazakhstan Berik Uali.
- Scientists release 14 belugas from Srednyaya Bay in Sea of OkhotskExperts of the Russian Research Institute for Fishery and Oceanography (VNIRO) have released 14 beluga whales that had been previously kept in Srednyaya Bay in the Primorsky Region.
- N. Korea presumed to have fired 1 SLBM-type missile - JCSNorth Korea fired what was believed to be a submarine-launched ballistic missile (SLBM) from waters off its east coast on Wednesday, South Korea's military said, demonstrating its nuclear delivery capabilities just days before resuming denuclearization talks with the United States.
- Egypt displays 2,100-year-old looted coffin returned from New YorkA gilded coffin that dated back to the Ptolemaic dynasty, dissolved in 50 B.C., was displayed on Tuesday in the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization (NMEC) in Cairo's Fustat district.
- Kazakhstan’s IT market is rising: volume of computer programming services increasesThe volume of computer programming services in Kazakhstan increased by 46% in a year, while the volume of information services rose by 18%.
- Dimash Kudaibergen’s new music video "Know" releasedDimash Kudaibergen’s new music video "Know" has been officially released.
- President took part in intl forum on "Transit Potential of Eurasian Continent"As part of the meeting of the Supreme Eurasian Economic Council held in Yerevan, President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev participated in the International Forum on "Transit Potential of the Eurasian Continent".