Now viewing: All news
- Hazza Al Mansoori returns to Earth after successful mission aboard ISSHazza Al Mansoori, the first Emirati astronaut, along with astronauts Nick Hague and Aleksey Ovchinin, returned to Earth safely, after completing his eight-day scientific mission aboard the International Space Station, ISS. The hatch closing of the Soyuz MS-12 took place at 08:20 UAE time.
- Microsoft unveils dual-screen Surface tablet, phone for 2020Microsoft Corp. on Wednesday unveiled two new dual-screen devices -- the Surface Neo tablet and the Surface Duo foldable phone -- at its annual press event, with both set to launch next year for the 2020 holiday season.
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev arrives in SochiPresident Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has arrived in Sochi for a working trip.
- US reopens embassy in Somalia after 28 yearsThe U.S. reopened its embassy in war-torn Somalia on Wednesday after 28 years, Anadolu Agency reported Thursday.
- Kazakhstan women hockey team secures five victories in Euro league matchesKazakhstan women hockey players successfully performed in the first round of the European Women's Hockey League (EWHL).
- At least seven dead after World War II-Era plane crashes at US AirportAt least seven people have been pronounced dead after a World War II-era vintage bomber crashed at Bradley International Airport in Connecticut on Wednesday.
- NASA Astronaut visits Kazakh National Space CenterThe Space Week 2019 is celebrated worldwide with lots of interesting activities. The theme of the World Space Week 2019 The Moon: Gateway to the Stars is dated to the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 and the first human step on the Moon.