Now viewing: All news
- Kazakh Geology Minister launches #Birge #JasylQazaqstan challengeKazakh Ecology, Geology and Mineral Resources Minister Magzum Mirzagaliyev launched the #Birge #JasylQazaqstan challenge.
- 'Depression common public health disorder worldwide'Nearly 800,000 people die every year from suicide, or one person every 40 seconds, according to the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Singapore to ban sugary drink ads in fight against diabetesSingapore will ban advertisements of drinks with high sugar content, media reported on Thursday, as the government seeks to tackle diabetes in the city-state.
- China maintains world's largest courier delivery volumeChina's courier delivery business volume remained in the world's number one spot for a fifth straight year in 2018, an official said Wednesday.
- Disneyland to appear in Nur-SultanDisneyland will be built in Nur-Sultan. Chief of the Department for Investments and Entrepreneurship Development Yerlan Bekmurzayev said it today at the 8th Global UNWTO Summit being held in the Kazakh capital today.
- Pavlodar pensioner killed cyclist in a crashPavlodar Police Department has launched pretrial investigation of two cases of traffic accidents.
- Turkey starts ground offensive in N SyriaTurkey launched a ground offensive Wednesday as part of Operation Peace Spring in northern Syria, according to the Defense Ministry.