Now viewing: All news
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev took part in meeting of Council of CIS Heads of StateThe summit was also attended by the leaders of Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
- Nazarbayev comments on rumors about ‘dual power’ in KazakhstanThe First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan-Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev has commented on rumors about the so-called "dual power" in the country.
- Kenya plane with 55 people crashesA Kenyan plane operated by Silverstone Air company crashed while taking off on Friday morning.
- Woman was removed from Almaty-Karaganda flight for vapingA young woman was removed from Almaty-Karaganda flight for smoking an electronic cigarette, Kazinform reports citing the press service of the Transport Police Department.
- Iranian oil tanker hit by explosions near JeddahAn Iranian oil tanker was hit by missiles in Red Sea earlier on Friday, causing damage in its two major tanks and oil is spilling into the sea.
- New 5G applications to showcase in upcoming PT ExpoThe PT Expo, Asia's leading information and communications technology event, will highlight new 5G applications and scenarios in the fields of ultra HD video, internet of vehicles, smart cities and immersive games, a senior official said Thursday.
- LG launches V50S ThinQ in S. KoreaLG Electronics Co. on Friday began selling its flagship smartphone in South Korea to help revive its fortunes following a yearslong slump.