Now viewing: All news
- Kazakh Ambassador presents credentials to President of the Dominican RepublicDuring the audience Andrian Yelemessov Ambassador of Kazakhstan has presented credentials to Danilo Medina Sanchez the President of the Dominican Republic.
- Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan extend visa-free regimeAzerbaijan and Kazakhstan have extended the visa-free regime up to 90 days at a meeting of the Foreign Ministers of the Turkic Council which was held in Baku.
- Over the year volume of gasoline and diesel fuel production grew by 13% and 9%Prices for gasoline fell by an average of 4% at the country's gas stations.
- British intelligence officer’s book about Kazakhs kept in library of Columbia UniversityBooks about Kazakhs and Kazakhstan can be read in the old library of the Columbia University in New York.
- Kazakh man extradited over suspected hit-and-run incident in S. KoreaPolice detained a Kazakh man Monday after he was extradited from Kazakhstan over his suspected involvement in a hit-and-run case, resulting in the serious injury of an elementary school boy, in South Gyeongsang Province last month.
- HAGIBIS: Death toll from Japan typhoon rises to 35Japan ramped up rescue efforts on Sunday for survivors of a typhoon that brought record-breaking amounts of rain, flooding huge swaths of residential districts and leaving at least 35 dead and nearly 20 others missing.
- Euro 2020 Qualifiers: Kazakh team lost to footballers of BelgiumThe national football team of Kazakhstan held a match of the qualifying round of the European Championship 2020 against the team of Belgium.