Now viewing: All news
- Nazarbayev suggests developing Turkic Vision 2040 ProgrammeAddressing the 7th Summit of the Cooperation Council of Turkic-Speaking Countries, Nursultan Nazarbayev focused on the history of the development of the Turkic Council and suggested two initiatives for its further development.
- U.S. scientists find new catalyst to generate hydrogenU.S. scientists found a new catalyst that can split water and generate hydrogen, which could bring down the cost of producing gas, said a study published on Monday.
- Japan home to 3 of world's 10 best largest cities: U.S. magazineTokyo, Kyoto and Osaka rank among the world's best 10 large cities -- with the Japanese capital topping the list for a fourth successive year.
- Economic issues debated in Kazakh capital.Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev chaired the meeting on economic issues,
- World Cancer Leaders’ Summit kicks off in Nur-SultanThe World Cancer Leaders’ Summit (WCLS) kicks off in the city of Nur-Sultan. The summit is attended by over 350 delegates from more than 70 countries.
- S. Korea, U.S. likely to hold 2nd round of defense cost-sharing talks next weekSouth Korea and the United States are likely to hold a new round of defense cost-sharing talks next week, diplomatic sources said Tuesday, in what would be the first meeting since a former financial technocrat took over as Seoul's chief negotiator.
- Number of overweight children rises in KazakhstanNumber of childhood overweight and obesity is increasing in Kazakhstan.