Now viewing: All news
- Almaty Inclusion Festival brings together above 3,000 childrenThe VI Inclusion Festival for children and teens Aman Keleshek, organized by the Foundation of the First President of Kazakhstan-Elbasy, took place in Almaty.
- Dimash to give solo concert in KievKazakhstani singer Dimash Kudaibergen will give a solo concert next March 11 in Kiev.
- Bong Joon-ho's 'Parasite' racks up US$1.3 mln over weekend in U.S.Cannes-winning black comedy "Parasite" racked up nearly US$1.3 million over the weekend in the United States, industry data showed Monday.
- 6th World Internet Conference unveils world's leading Internet sci-tech achievementsFifteen world's leading scientific and technological achievements in the Internet sector were unveiled Sunday at the 6th World Internet Conference held in the river town of Wuzhen in east China's Zhejiang Province.
- Drunk man shots wife, wounds 5yo sonA resident of Nur-Sultan shot and killed his wife and injured his 5-year-old son.
- Kazakhstan ranked 26th in education, IMD World Competitiveness RankingsDuring the Government hour, the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Askhat Aimagambetov, spoke about the place that Kazakhstani education occupies in international ratings.
- Kazakh tennis player Yelena Rybakina among TOP-40 of world rankingsWomen's Tennis Association (WTA) has published an updated version of the singles and doubles rankings, Sports.kz informs.