Now viewing: All news
- Bilateral, global issues shape Kazakhstan-UK talks in LondonThe diplomats focused on current and new topics of the bilateral and multilateral agenda and touched upon the outcomes of the recent Kazakhstan Global Investment Forum 2019, the Kazakh-British Business Council and the 6th meeting of Intergovernmental Commission on Trade, Economic, Scientific, Technical and Cultural Cooperation, according to the press service of the Kazakh MFA.
- Several documents signed during Lukashenko’s visit to Nur-SultanSeveral documents have been signed as part of the official visit of Belarusian President Aleksandr Lukashenko and members of the Belarusian Government to Kazakhstan.
- Russia’s Alrosa mines largest gem-quality crystal since 2016 weighing over 230 caratsAlrosa unearthed a unique rough diamond weighing over 232 carats, the largest gem-quality specimen found in more than three years, at Udacnhaya kimberlite pipe in Yakutia on October 19, Russia’s diamond producer said in a statement on Friday.
- IAEA to elect new director general on October 28-30The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Board of Governors is set to hold the final voting rounds to elect a new director general, Russian Permanent Representative to International Organizations in Vienna Mikhail Ulyanov announced on Friday.
- Kazakhstan’s intl reserves comprise $88.2bnKazakhstan National Bank’s gold and currency reserves decreased by 6.8% (2.1bn tenge) and made $28.8bn, according to NB Deputy Chairman Madina Abylkassymova.
- UK lorry container victims were all Chinese: policeThe bodies of 39 people found inside a refrigerated lorry container on an industrial estate in southern England are believed to be Chinese nationals, police said Thursday.
- Dimash Kudaibergen to give concerts in Krasnodar, Kazan and YekaterinburgWorld-renowned Kazakh singer Dimash Kudaibergen will give concerts in Krasnodar, Kazan and Yekaterinburg.