Now viewing: All news
- Instagram bans fictional snippets showing suicideFresh rules in place at Instagram on Monday ramped up a ban on images that might encourage suicide or self harm, adding drawings and other fictional content to the list, according to Arab News.
- South Korea to introduce mobile ID cardsSouth Korea said Tuesday it will introduce a new mobile identification card system and digital certificates, a move that will enhance public convenience in areas ranging from banking to administrative affairs.
- Housing for 100,000 people to be built in Almaty - mayorHousing for over 100,000 people is expected to be built in Almaty city in the nearest future, mayor Bakytzhan Sagintayev revealed at the extended session of the city administration on Tuesday.
- Chinese Premier's trip to Uzbekistan, Thailand to cement ties, all-round cooperation among SCO, East Asia
Chinese Premier's trip to Uzbekistan, Thailand to cement ties, all-round cooperation among SCO, East AsiaPremier Li Keqiang's upcoming trip to Uzbekistan and Thailand is of great importance to cementing cooperation among both SCO members and East Asian states, as well as solidifying Chinese relations with Uzbekistan and Thailand.
- Dimash Kudaibergen visits UN Headquarters in New YorkWell-known singer Dimash Kudaibergen met with Kazakhstani diplomats in New York.
- Kazakhstan Film Week kicks off in LondonThe Kazakh Embassy in the UK proudly announces that from 28th October to 1st November 2019, the Kazakhstan Film Week will be held in the heart of London, at Vue West End (Leicester Square) cinema.
- Dimash Kudaibergen to appear on Russian late-night talk showKazakhstani singer Dimash Kudaibergen will appear on Vecherniy Urgant, the Russian late-night talk show, hosted by Ivan Urgant.