Now viewing: All news
- Mahatma Gandhi, A Man of All TimesIndia is commemorating 150th birth anniversary of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, better known as Mahatma Gandhi. Born on 2 October, 1869, Gandhi overcame the ordinary circumstances of his family, to become the leader of the national movement of India for freedom from the British rule.
- Vaping-related deaths in US rise to 37: health agencyThe death toll from mysterious lung illnesses linked to vaping across the U.S. has risen to 37, according Thursday to the nation's health protection agency.
- 11 airports of Kazakhstan introduce ‘open sky’ modeAn "open sky" mode has been introduced in the airports of Nur-Sultan, Almaty, Shymkent, Aktau, Karaganda, Ust-Kamenogorsk, Pavlodar, Kokshetau, Taraz, Petropavlovsk and Semey beginning from November 1.
- STEM Olympiad joins over 500 pupilsThe Nazarbayev University is hosting the 1st republican Olympiad "STEM-Innovationas in Education", Elorda Inform reported Friday.
- EU unemployment rate at lowest since January 2000Unemployment rate in the European Union stood at 6.3% in September, marking the lowest rate since 2000, the block's statistical office said on Thursday.
- N. Korea says it successfully tested super-large multiple rocket launcherNorth Korea's official news agency said Friday that the country successfully tested a super-large multiple rocket launcher the previous day, adding that it verified the "perfection" of the weapons system.
- Spain offers to host UN Climate Change ConferenceSpain has offered to host the United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP 25) in Madrid following the decision from Chile to step down as host for the event due to the ongoing street protests in the South American country.