Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan and China improving quality and level of bilateral cooperationThe IX Meeting of the Kazakhstan–China Cooperation Committee was held in Beijing under the co-chairmanship of the First Deputy Prime Minister – Minister of Finance of Kazakhstan Alikhan Smailov and Vice Premier of the State Council of China Han Zheng.
- Ambassador Idrissov holds annual meeting with Kazakh students in LondonAbout 100 students from all over the UK came to the meeting to ask their questions of concern, as well as meet and exchange contacts with Kazakh diplomats.
- Delhi imposes traffic restrictions due to heavy air pollutionIndia’s capital New Delhi on Monday imposed restrictions on the movement of private vehicles based on their license plate numbers in an effort to reduce the toxic levels of pollution that have led to the declaration of a public health emergency in the city.
- N.K., U.S. may hold nuclear working-level talks no later than early Dec.: SeoulNorth Korea and the United States may hold working-level nuclear talks in November or no later than early December, Seoul's spy agency was quoted as saying Monday.
- Moon, Abe hold 11-minute separate 'conversation' in BangkokSouth Korean President Moon Jae-in and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe agreed Monday to resolve a trade fight and other pending issues between the two sides through dialogue, Cheong Wa Dae said, as the leaders had their first official one-on-one "conversation" in more than a year.
- Kazakhstan to develop its own Youth Development IndexMinister of Information and Social Development Dauren Abayev revealed Monday what measures the Government is expected to take to further improve the state youth policy within the framework of the Year of Youth.
- Foreign Office announces date of evacuation of Kazakhstani children from IraqOfficial Spokesperson of the Kazakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs Aibek Smadyarov announced the date of evacuation of Kazakhstani children from Iraq.