Now viewing: All news
- Dog ownership helps reduce loneliness through increasing social interaction: researchA new Australian study examining the links between pet ownership and mental wellbeing found that acquiring a dog can make a person feel significantly less lonely in just three months.
- Study finds dangerous lead in Canadian drinking waterA new study released Monday has found that hundreds of thousands of Canadians, including children in daycares and schools, have been drinking water contaminated with lead.
- U.S. exit from climate accord "very disappointing": JapanThe start of a process by the United States to withdraw from the 2015 Paris climate accord is "very disappointing," Japan's environment minister said Tuesday.
- Kazakhstan companies expanding in UAE marketThe Embassy of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the United Arab Emirates provides its utmost support to Kazakh companies with the aim to promote exports by developing the most effective ways to enter the UAE market.
- Vietnam arrests 8 in connection to UK lorry deathsPolice in Vietnam have arrested eight people in connection to the discovery of 39 bodies in a lorry container in Essex, England on Oct. 23.
- UNICEF urges gov'ts to repatriate thousands of foreign children stranded in NE SyriaThe head of the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) on Monday urged related governments to repatriate thousands of foreign children stranded in northeast Syria following the latest escalation of the conflict in the region.
- U.S. kicks off withdrawal from Paris AgreementThe United States began on Monday the process of withdrawing from the Paris Agreement, according to a statement by U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.