Now viewing: All news
- 1 million British students hit by university strikesAround 1 million students at 60 United Kingdom universities will have their studies interrupted in the coming weeks as a dispute between the institutions and their staff over pay and pensions boils down to into strike action.
- 1st batch of Samsung’s Galaxy Fold sells out online on 1st dayThe first batch of Samsung Electronics Co.'s Galaxy Fold sold out on online stores shortly after its launch in China on Friday, according to industry officials.
- 160 flights cancelled or rescheduled for fear of floating lanterns during Loy Krathong FestivalThe Airports of Thailand (AoT) on Friday updated the media that about 160 flights were either cancelled or rescheduled to prevent carnage from possible floating lanterns released during Loy Krathong Festival on Nov. 10 to 12.
- Three Kazakh films compete this year at Asian World Film Festival in LAThree Kazakh films – The Golden Throne by Rustem Abdrashov, The Guardian of the Light by Yermek Turssunov and The Secret of a Leader by Farkhat Sharipov were selected for the Asian World Film Festival held from November 6 to 14 in Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Essex truck deaths: 39 victims confirmed as VietnameseThe Vietnamese Ministry for Public Security has confirmed that all 39 people found dead in a container truck in southeast England last month were Vietnamese.
- Kazakh-Indian relations discussed in MumbaiThis week, Ambassador of Kazakhstan to India, Yerlan Alimbayev, paid a working visit to the largest trade, financial and business center of the country - Mumbai.