Now viewing: All news
- National budget revenues increased by 700bn tengeToday’s sitting of the Kazakh Cabinet discussed the national budget utilization issues.
- Nazarbayev suggests arranging Putin-Zelensky meetingFirst President of Kazakhstan-Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev has suggested arranging a one-on-one meeting between Russian President Vladimir Putin and his Ukrainian counterpart Volodymyr Zelensky.
- US expected to raise vaping age to 21US President Donald Trump is expected this week to raise the age for vaping to 21 in response to a growing number of lung injuries and deaths stemming from the use of e-cigarettes.
- National Bank’s gold and currency reserves increased almost by $705mnGold and currency reserves of the National Bank of Kazakhstan have risen almost by $705mn.
- Tokyo Games organizers unveil designs of bouquets for medalistsThe 2020 Tokyo Games organizing committee unveiled Tuesday the designs of the bouquets that will be presented to medalists and revealed they will be created with flowers grown in the areas of northeastern Japan heavily hit by the 2011 earthquake and tsunami.
- Russian university lector admits student lover murder after arms found in bagOleg Sokolov, a lecturer of St. Petersburg State University and a historian, who has actually confessed to the murder of a young woman by signing a plea bargain deal, on Monday refused to testify and tell the investigators the details of the crime.