Now viewing: All news
- NASA’s rover to hunt for microscopic fossils on MarsNASA scientists have discovered a potential place for its Mars 2020 rover to look for signs of ancient life in Jezero Crater where the rover will land in February of 2021.
- Turkish TV series attract audience from 146 countriesSecond only to the U.S. in TV series exports, Turkey has appealed to audience from 146 countries across the world with more than 150 TV series.
- Climate change, corruption blamed for Venice flood devastationMuch of Venice was left under water after the highest tide in 50 years ripped through the historic Italian city, beaching gondolas, trashing hotels and sending tourists fleeing through rapidly rising waters.
- Tokayev dissatisfied with rising prices for flour in KokshetauHead of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev is speaking at the Akmola region’s development meeting.
- KAZAKH INVEST: Italy invested $6.6bn in Kazakhstan economyThe First Kazakh-Italian business forum was held in Nur Sultan. The event, organized as part of the working visit of the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Italian Republic Manlio Di Stefano to Kazakhstan, was attended by over 200 representatives of business communities, national companies, government bodies of the two countries.
- WHO launches first-ever insulin prequalification programme to expand access to life-saving treatment for diabetes
WHO launches first-ever insulin prequalification programme to expand access to life-saving treatment for diabetesThe World Health Organization (WHO) today announced the start of a pilot programme to prequalify human insulin to increase treatment for diabetes in low- and middle-income countries.
- Memoranda worth $200 mln inked by Turkestan region's mayor and Turkish companiesThe delegation of the Turkestan region, headed by the region’s mayor Umirzak Shukeyev, took part in the Kazakh-Turkish business forum in Istanbul.