Now viewing: All news
- China to lead world in 5G tech by 2025China will have the most 5G connections of any nation by 2025, according to a new study, while Europe will lag behind the South Korea, the United States, Japan, and China in terms of 5G penetration by that year.
- Research offers insight into how human brains process musicHave you ever experienced a situation where a special song or tune keeps repeating itself over and over in your head? Chinese researchers might be able to shed light on how that happens.
- Dubai Islamic Bank closes landmark $750 million SukukDubai Islamic Bank PJSC, DIB, successfully closed a $750 million 5-year Sukuk with a profit rate of 2.950 percent per annum, which is equivalent to 140bps over the 5-year Mid Swap Rate.
- Go master Lee Se-dol, the only human to beat AI AlphaGo, retiresSouth Korean Go master Lee Se-dol, who is the only human to score a win against the artificial intelligence (AI) Go player AlphaGo, retired Tuesday.
- 15 killed in north China coal mine blastFifteen people were killed and nine others injured in a coal mine gas explosion in northern China's Shanxi Province, local authorities said Tuesday.
- Four injured, 37 detained in Tbilisi protests - ministryA total of 37 people have been detained and four injured in the protests outside the Georgian parliament, the country’s Interior Ministry said in a statement on Monday.
- 4 dead, 6 injured in California football party shootingFour people were shot and killed at a backyard football watch party in the U.S. state of California on Sunday, the third such example of gun violence the state has seen in recent days and amid a fractious national debate over gun laws.