Now viewing: All news
- Tesla receives 146,000 pre-orders for new futuristic CybertruckU.S. top electric vehicle manufacturer Tesla Inc. has received 146,000 reservations for its new Cybertruck since it was unveiled only two days ago, Tesla CEO Elon Musk disclosed Saturday.
- N.K. leader inspects border military unit, orders firing drillsNorth Korean leader Kim Jong-un has inspected a front-line military unit on an island just north of the western sea border with South Korea and ordered firing drills, Pyongyang's official news agency said Monday.
- Kazakhstan investment capacity presented in ItalyIII session of a summit titled "Belt and Road: Prospects of Successful Business" took place in Trieste, Italy.
- Turkey: Antalya sets tourist record of 15 millionKnown across the world as a unique holiday destination where visitors can immerse themselves in history, nature and serene vacation all at once, Antalya, Turkey has smashed tourist records this year, hosting over 15 million so far.
- Plane crash in Democratic Republic of Congo leaves 26 deadA small passenger plane crashed shortly after takeoff in Congo’s eastern city of Goma, killing 26 people, including passengers, crew and people on the ground, the government said.
- S. Korea to build 1st smart city in Busan by 2024South Korea began the construction of a major "smart city" Sunday in its southern port of Busan, where all infrastructure facilities will be maintained and controlled based on big data collected through internet of things sensors.
- President congratulates Yerzhan Maxim on incredibly successful performance at Junior EurovisionHead of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has extended his congratulations to Yerzhan Maxim who was voted 2nd at the Junior Eurovision 2019.