Now viewing: All news
- Alibaba makes strong debut in Hong Kong marketChinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. made a strong debut on the main board of Hong Kong stock exchange on Tuesday with shares jumping 6.88 percent in the morning session.
- Kazakh FM advises tourists to refrain from traveling to Hong KongThe Foreign Minister has advised Kazakhstani tourists to refrain from traveling to Hong Kong.
- $1.1 B art theft rocks German museumAround €1 billion ($1.1 billion) in treasure was stolen in a raid on a German museum, daily Bild reported Monday.
- Police in Georgia use water cannon to disperse protesters outside parliamentRiot police used water cannon to disperse protesters near Georgia’s parliament on Tuesday and detained several activists, hours after thousands rallied in the capital demanding electoral system reform.
- NYC museum unveils holiday tree with 800 origami dinosaursThe American Museum of Natural History in New York unveiled on Monday a nearly 4-meter holiday tree adorned with over 800 hand-folded paper ornaments of dinosaurs.
- Yorkshire ready to develop business ties with KazakhstanEstablishing and developing partnerships between Yorkshire and Kazakhstan was the main topic of the agenda during the Leeds visit of the Ambassador of Kazakhstan to the United Kingdom Erlan Idrissov.