Now viewing: All news
- Vietnam receives 16 of 39 bodies found in UK truckSixteen bodies of 39 Vietnamese people found dead in a truck in the U.K. last month have reached Vietnam on Wednesday, local media said.
- ADB to allocate $250 mln to restore irrigation networks in 4 regionsOver the next three years USD250 million will be allocated from the budget for water supply to the population, this was announced by Senator Kairat Kozhamzharov during the parliamentary hearings on water security.
- Over 30 documents worth $2.3bn signed at Almaty Invest Forum31 agreements and memorandums of cooperation and mutual understanding were signed between the governmental structures and business communities following the Almaty Invest Forum. The total amount of the documents signed is $2.3bn. Deputy Mayor of the city Saparbek Tuyakbayev said it at a briefing today.
- Albanian quake death toll climbs to 21 as rescue operations continueThe death toll of the disastrous earthquake which hit Albania on Tuesday morning climbed to 21, and rescuers continued hunt for survivors, authorities said on Tuesday evening,
- World Bank forecast annual GDP decrease due to water deficitAt present 56% of water resources are formed in Kazakhstan while 44% are generated by transboundary rivers, this was announced by Kairat Kozhamzharov, member of a Committee on international relations, defense and security under the Senate of Kazakhstan’s Parliament.
- Kazakh National Bank issues collector’s coinsSilver coins are issued in souvenir packaging and are supplied with the quality certificate of the National Bank of Kazakhstan in Kazakh, English and Russian languages.