Now viewing: All news
- Experts warn increased possibility of heart attack in winterAs temperatures fall this winter season and the body struggles to adapt, the incidence rate of myocardial infarct, a commonly seen heart attack, increases, according to medical experts.
- Turkey to appoint envoys to 16 countries, including KazakhstanTurkey is set to appoint 16 new ambassadors, including to Jordan, Macedonia and Turkmenistan, according to a presidential to a presidential decree Friday.
- Poll predicts 68-seat majority for Conservatives ahead of Key UK electionWith just two weeks to go before Britain votes in its snap general election, campaigning intensified following the latest poll predicting a massive win for Prime Minister Boris Johnson's Conservative Party.
- Cities consume 75% of all world sourcesWhile cities cover only 3% of the earth, they consume 75% of natural sources, the Turkish environment and urbanization minister said on Friday.
- WHO launches social media Aids awareness campaign targeting African youthAs the 31st World AIDS Day approaches on December 1, the World Health Organization (WHO) on Friday launched a social media campaign to raise awareness about HIV and Aids among African youth amid their vulnerability to the disease.
- Shorter firing interval indicates N.K.'s super-large rocket launcher almost ready for operation: experts
Shorter firing interval indicates N.K.'s super-large rocket launcher almost ready for operation: expertsNorth Korea's latest "volley test-firing" of a super-large multiple rocket launcher indicates that the communist nation is almost ready to put the weapon into operation, though questions remain over its reliability and precision, experts said Friday.