Now viewing: All news
- 26,714 persons with disabilities live in Nur-SultanToday in the city of Nur-Sultan live 26714 people with disabilities including 5570 children with special needs.
- Almaty to host discussion on alpine cryosphere moduleOn December 3, a meeting on the creation and implementation of cryosphere (glaciers, snow cover and permafrost) training modules in the universities of the Central Asian region is to be held in Almaty with the participation of representatives of universities and institutes of Central Asia, experts and partners, as well as with the involvement of young people.
- Football: Lionel Messi wins Ballon D'Or for sixth timeBarcelona's Argentine superstar Lionel Messi received the 2019 Ballon d'Or award Monday for the sixth time.
- Kazakh businessman to open "Forbes Uzbekistan"Kazakh businessman, publisher of Forbes Kazakhstan and Forbes Georgia Armanzhan Baitasov will open Forbes Uzbekistan magazine.
- Samoa’s measles death toll climbs to 53Samoa's Ministry of Health confirmed on Monday five more deaths in the island nation's measles epidemic, bringing the death toll to 53 since the measles outbreak in Mid-October.
- Fukushima nuclear debris removal to begin in 2021The Japanese government said Monday the process of removing melted fuel from the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant, considered the most difficult part of cleaning up the crisis-hit facility, will start in 2021.