Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan elected to the expo-2020 Dubai College of commissioners as a member of the steering committee
Kazakhstan elected to the expo-2020 Dubai College of commissioners as a member of the steering committeeAstana EXPO-2017 NC JSC headed by A. Chaizhunussov, Deputy Chairman of the National Company, Commissioner General for the Kazakhstani section at the EXPO-2020 Dubai World Exhibition, took part in the IV International Participants Meeting ("IPM") on November 29-30 in Dubai, UAE.
- Kazakhstan-Belarus oil deal likely to be signed in early 2020Belarus expects to import around 3.2mn tonnes of our oil or gasoil or naphtha.
- Kazakhstan invested about $30B to develop Euro-Asian transport corridorsKazakhstan has invested about $30 billion for the development of Euro-Asian transport corridors, Deputy Head of the Transport Committee of the Kazakh Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development Dauren Sabitov said.
- Nationwide strike in France challenging Macron’s pension reformTrain and metro stations are deserted, schools closed and many aircrafts grounded across French cities on Thursday as the country's labor unions staged a nationwide strike to force President Emmanuel Macron to abandon the pension reform.
- Dimash Kudaibergen wins two nominations at Victoria Russian Music AwardsKazakh-born Dimash Kudaibergen has become a winner of two nominations at Victoria Russian Music Awards-2019.
- Hong Kong's future lies with its motherlandThe US side signed the so-called Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act of 2019 into law, which not only grossly interferes in China's internal affairs, but also once again exposes the sinister intentions of some US politicians.
- China steps up IPR protectionChina recently issued a guideline calling for intensified protection of intellectual property rights (IPR).