Now viewing: All news
- Samruk-Kazyna board of directors to have changedThe Board of Directors of Samruk-Kazyna JSC has been renewed. By the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 907 of December 6, 2019, Jon Dudas, Ong Boon Hwee and Kairat Mazhibayev have been appointed as Independent Directors of the Fund. Sir Richard Evans and Mr. Wilhelm Bender have resigned.
- WADA rules to ban Russia for four years from Olympics and world championshipsThe Executive Committee of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) has approved recommendations of the Compliance Review Committee (CRC) to strip Russia of the right to participate in major international sports tournaments, including the Olympics and World Championships, for the period of four years.
- At least 1 dead, more unaccounted for in New Zealand volcano eruptionAt least one person has died while tens of others remain unaccounted for after a volcano erupted Monday on an island off New Zealand's North Island, police said.
- President’s Address: SMEs to save KZT382 blnRuslan Dalenov, National Economy Minister, spoke at the research-to-practice conference which took place in the Central Communications Service.
- Scientists develop technology to wirelessly charge smart contact lensesSouth Korean scientists have developed a technology to wirelessly charge smart contact lenses for continuous operation, a development that could open new horizons for wearables.
- Fans shower Dimash with love at JFK in New YorkThe plane carrying internationally renowned singer from Kazakhstan Dimash Kudaibergen landed in New York.
- Trump warns N. Korea could lose ‘everything’ with hostile actsU.S. President Donald Trump said Sunday that North Korean leader Kim Jong-un could lose "everything" if he acts in a hostile manner, sending a clear warning to the regime to refrain from provocations such as nuclear and missile tests.