Now viewing: All news
- 25 people in critical condition after New Zealand volcanic eruption: policeTwenty-five people are now in critical condition after the deadly volcanic eruption on Monday, said The New Zealand Police in its morning media release Wednesday.
- Kids risk their lives to get to school in Kyzylorda rgn, President steps inThe President of the Republic of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has instructed to resolve a problem in Saksaulsk township, Kyzylorda region.
- Greta Thunberg named Time magazine’s Person of the YearGreta Thunberg, a Swedish teen environmental activist, has been chosen as the Person of the Year by US Time magazine.
- 500-yr-old eggs found unbroken in Chinese tombArchaeologists in southwest China's Sichuan Province said Monday they had found a jar of rice and unbroken eggs that date back more than 500 years.
- 500 Startups venture fund to invest in KazakhstanBaiterek National Management Holding expands its collaboration with Silicon Valley.
- At least six dead, including two suspected gunmen, in Jersey City shootingAt least six people, including one police officer and two suspected gunmen, were killed in a shootout around a New Jersey grocery store across the Hudson River from Manhattan on Tuesday afternoon, prompting a security lockdown of area schools, officials and local media said.
- Argentina’s Alberto Fernandez sworn in as new presidentAlberto Fernandez, of the Everyone's Front coalition, was sworn in as President of Argentina on Tuesday at a ceremony in the National Congress.