Now viewing: All news
- PM partakes in Digital Samruk conferencePrime Minister Askar Mamin took part in a plenary session of the Digital Samruk conference which discussed digitalization of the economy of Kazakhstan.
- Moon to hold bilateral summit with Abe in China next weekSouth Korean President Moon Jae-in will hold his first one-one-one summit talks with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in 15 months next week, when they visit China for an annual group meeting involving a Chinese leader, a Cheong Wa Dae official said Wednesday.
- AI improves breast cancer risk prediction: studyArtificial intelligence (AI) can outperform existing models at predicting which women are at risk of breast cancer, according to a study published Tuesday in the journal Radiology.
- Kazakhstan to earmark $233 mln for Baiterek space projectKazakhstan plans to allocate $233 mln to finance the project to build the Baiterek space launch facility at the Baikonur space center, Kazakh Minister of Digital Development, Innovation and Aerospace Industry Askar Zhumagaliev told reporters on Wednesday.
- How many schools will be built in Nur-Sultan in 202012 schools for 9,500 children will be built in the Kazakh capital in 2020, Mayor of the city Altay Kulginov said at a briefing in the Central Communications Office today.
- Korean cuisine effective for weight loss, avoiding illness: researchConsuming Korean traditional cuisine, known as "hansik," on a daily basis is effective for weight loss and lowering cholesterol levels.
- New York prepares to welcome 7 mn tourists over ChristmasChristmas has reached its full exuberance in a New York City set to welcome 7 million tourists - this is one of the cities that attracts the most tourism in the world - with 90-percent hotel occupancy and endless cultural riches.