Now viewing: All news
- Investment and trade opportunities of Kazakhstan presented in Saudi ArabiaKazakhstan’s Embassy in Saudi Arabia, with the support of the Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Riyadh and Asharqia Province, has conducted a workshop on the prospects of the Kazakh-Saudi cooperation in the field of trade, investment, and tourism on December 22-23, 2019, in Dammam and Riyadh.
- Over 1bn tenge allocated for youth support in Turkestan region in 2019In 2019, Turkestan region has allocated youth support grants to the amount of 1bn tenge.
- Quality immunization and surveillance help stop polio outbreaks in three African countries: WHOKenya, Mozambique and Niger curbed different outbreaks of vaccine-derived poliovirus over the past 24 months which affected 14 children.
- Dimash named Best Artist of the Year in ChinaWorld-popular Kazakh singer Dimash Kudaibergen was named the Best Artist of the Year at the Internet Bull Ears Awards 2019 in China.
- U.S. researchers develop inexpensive device to identify virusesCurrently, virologists estimate that 1.67 million unknown viruses are in animals, a number of which can be transmitted to humans. Known viruses, such as H5N1, Zika and Ebola, have caused widespread illness and death.
- Kazakh National Bank issues commemorative coinsThe National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan issued commemorative coins Qasteev Burkitshi part of "Fine Arts of Kazakhstan" series in the denomination of KZT 500 and commemorative coins I. Jansugirov. 125 jyl, S. Seifyllin. 125 jyl, B. Mailin. 125 jyl, T. Rysqulov. 125 jyl from "Outstanding Events and People" series with a face value of KZT100.