Now viewing: All news
- Kazakh Alpysbay grabs ‘gold’ of Karate-1 Series-A Santiago-ChileKazakhstan team gained one gold and four bronze medals.
- Inaction over climate emergency ‘not an option’ says UN Assembly chiefInaction when it comes to the fight back against damaging climate change is not an option, the President of the UN General Assembly told a major energy conference in Abu Dhabi on Friday.
- WHO statement on novel coronavirus in ThailandThe World Health Organization (WHO) is working with officials in Thailand and China following reports of confirmation of the novel coronavirus in a person in Thailand.
- GGG to hold his next fight Mar 28Kazakhstani middleweight boxer Gennady Golovkin (40-1-1, 35KOs) plans to hold his next fight March 28, Sports.kz reports citing boxing insiders Mike Coppinger (The Athletic) and Dan Rafael (ESPN).
- Kazakhstan cuts foreign workforce attraction quota by 40%The maximum permissible number of foreign workforce allowed for attraction by Kazakhstan in 2020 is 29,292 or 0.32% against the total number of workforce in the country.
- Queen schedules meeting with senior royals to discuss Sussexes' futureQueen Elizabeth II has called for a meeting with senior royals to discuss the future roles of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, after the pair announced they were stepping back from senior royal life.