Now viewing: All news
- S. Korea, Japan hold working-level talks on trade, history rowSouth Korea and Japan held working-level talks in San Francisco on Monday (U.S. time) on the ongoing row over wartime history and trade, as their top diplomats gathered there for trilateral talks with the United States, the foreign ministry said.
- Study links home-cooked meals to higher diet qualityAmericans who cook meals at home frequently are more likely to have an overall better quality diet, but the association between cooking at home and diet quality differs between high- and low-income populations.
- Microsoft's Windows 7 support to end Tues., users asked to upgradeMicrosoft Corp. will stop providing free support for the Windows 7 operating system Tuesday, and warned an estimated 13.9 million computers in Japan still using the system could become more vulnerable to virus infection or hacking of personal data.
- Samsung to buy U.S. network service provider to expand 5G infrastructureSamsung Electronics Co. said Tuesday it will acquire U.S. network service provider TeleWorld Solutions (TWS) Inc. to better provide 5G infrastructure and solutions.
- Queen: I am 'entirely supportive' of Harry and MeghanIn a dramatic statement for royals watchers worldwide, Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II on Monday said she is "entirely supportive" of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle in their decision to create a new life as a young family.
- State budget revenues rose in 2019The previous year was profitable for the state treasury as the state budget revenues grew by 15.5%.
- Almost 25,000 people evacuated as Philippines' Taal volcano spews lavaThe activity of Taal volcano in the Philippines, which began spewing lava early Monday, has forced the evacuation of around 24,500 people in the surrounding municipalities while ashfall reached the capital Manila, located about 70 kilometers (43 miles) away.