Now viewing: All news
- UAE among top ten economies showing most progress toward gender equalityThe United Arab Emirates is among the top ten economies exhibiting the most progress toward gender equality since 2017, a World Bank report has revealed.
- Iran ready for handing over Ukrainian victims' bodies of plane incident: FM ZarifIranian and Ukrainian foreign ministers discussed the latest situation surrounding the air disaster during a telephone conversation late on Thursday.
- 420 rental apartments to be built in N KazakhstanAt a meeting of the local administration, Chief of the Construction, Architecture and Urban Planning Department Serik Mukhamediyev said that 420 rental apartments will be built for socially vulnerable groups of population.
- 2020 biggest yet diamond named after deposit’s discovererThe first big diamond mined in the Arkhangelsk Region in 2020 is named after a discoverer of the Lomonosov deposit - Georgy Georgiev.
- Myanmar should focus on 'benefits from China ties'The relations between China and Myanmar are closer now than ever before, and the Southeast Asian country should think of how it can benefit from such closer ties rather than seeing relations with China in defensive terms due to big power games, a former Myanmar government advisor told the Global Times in an exclusive interview.
- China, Myanmar to sign agreementsPresident Xi Jinping's scheduled state visit to Myanmar this week will deepen the two Asian economies' ties in such sectors as seafood exports, energy, basic infrastructure, finance and other labor-intensive industries, serving as drivers to fuel Myanmar's economic development, business representatives and industry observers said.
- China, U.S. take further step toward solution to trade issueChina and the U.S. officially signed the phase-one economic and trade agreement in the White House on Jan. 15, 2020 local time.
- China's economy attracts global attentionThe Chinese economy has come under international spotlight at the beginning of 2020. "China will outperform expectations in 2020." "Economists are optimistic on China's growth prospects." "Eye-catching figures indicate China's economic achievements." It is commonly acknowledged by the international society that pressured by rising domestic and external risks and challenges, China's economy demonstrates bright prospects.