Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan to present job market forecast"Kazakhstan is working out the job market predictions until 2025," Deputy PM Berdibek Saparbayev said.
- Kazakh FlyArystan to expand its flights networkFlyArystan, Kazakhstan’s only lowcoster, will launch flights on the Nur-Sultan – Aktobe – Nur-Sultan route,
- Kazakhstan’s gold and currency reserves reached $29bnKazakhstan’s gold and currency reserves reached $29bn, according to the National Bank Chairman Yerbolat Dossayev.
- Digitalization to help attract KZT 137 bln in 2020Kazakh PM Askar Mamin focused today on the development of the country’s digitalization plans for 2020.
- Kazakhstan to build 19 large healthcare facilities by 2026At today’s Government meeting Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Askar Mamin reported on the measures aimed at upgrading the country’s social infrastructure.
- 430,000 jobs to be created in Kazakhstan in 2020 - PMMore than 400,000 jobs will be created in Kazakhstan in 2020, Prime Minister Askar Mamin has said it at the Government’s extended session today.
- China reports 830 confirmed cases of new coronavirus pneumoniaChinese health authorities announced Friday that 830 confirmed cases of pneumonia caused by the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) had been reported in 29 provincial-level regions in the country by the end of Thursday.