Now viewing: All news
- Another 6,000 medical staff arrive in Hubei from around ChinaNearly 6,000 medical stuff from over 10 provinces in China arrived at the Wuhan Tianhe International Airport in epicenter Wuhan, central China's Hubei province on Feb. 9, marking the largest single-day number of medics' arrivals at the airport since the outbreak of the novel coronavirus.
- Dimash Kudaibergen: Arnau Tour kicks offThe European Tour of the world-famous Kazakh singer, Dimash Kudaibergen, kicked off in Krasnodar.
- Abai’s songs performed in IndiaIn celebration of the 175th Anniversary of the great Kazakh poet, philosopher, composer and public figure Abai Qunanbayuly on February 14, 2020 with the support of the Embassy of Kazakhstan in India, children’s choir from Panchsheel Balak inter college sang the famous song of Abai "Kozimnin Karasy" in Kazakh language.
- Lithuania looks to join OBOR, expand ports co-op with KazakhstanLithuania is looking to take part in One Belt One Road Initiative (OBOR) using country’s transport and logistical assets, a representative of Lithuania’s Ministry of Transport and Communications told Trend.
- At least 10 killed in church attack in Burkina FasoAt least 10 people were killed in an attack on a church in northern Burkina Faso, local media reported Sunday, citing security sources.
- New technologies help China fight novel coronavirus epidemicNew technologies have significantly helped China's nationwide efforts to fight pneumonia caused by the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV).
- China, SK, Japan deepen ties amid epidemicSouth Korea and Japan have both shown great support for China amid the ongoing novel coronavirus pneumonia outbreak, which many Chinese citizens hailed as a sign of the deepening friendship of the three East Asian countries.