Now viewing: All news
- AIFC discusses issues on taxonomy of green projects for KazakhstanA round table discussion on the development of the Green Taxonomy and bills for the development of green finance in Kazakhstan was held at the site of the Center for Green Finance of the Astana International Financial Centre (AIFC).
- Oil prices slide on demand concerns as virus spreads globallyOil prices tumbled more than 2% on Monday, as the rapid spread of a coronavirus in several countries outside China left investors fretting about a hit to demand.
- EU allocates $251m fund to tackle coronavirus outbreakThe European Commission on Monday announced an allocation of €232 million (some $251 million) for global efforts to tackle the deadly coronavirus.
- 15 countries tighten travel restrictions on S. Korea as new coronavirus cases spikeAt least half a dozen countries have banned the entry of visitors travelling from South Korea, with nine others tightening travel restrictions for the Asian nation, after Seoul reported a sudden spike in new coronavirus infections last week.
- 19,137 foreigners working in Kazakhstan today19,137 foreign nationals are working in Kazakhstan to date, according to the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection.
- Dimash Kudaibergen nominated as one of TC Candler 100 Most Handsome Men 2020The world famous Kazakhstani singer Dimash Kudaibergen was nominated for the title of The Most Handsome Men in 2020, according to independent TC Candler 100 Most Beautiful list.
- Coronavirus: Death toll in Iran reached eightHead of Iranian Health Ministry for public relations affairs said death toll of the coronavirus epidemic reached eight people, adding that 43 others were affected.