Now viewing: All news
- UN report highlights concern over cannabis use among young peopleThe United Nations (UN) on Thursday called for increased focus on improving substance use prevention and treatment services for young people.
- Pakistan confirms first two cases of coronavirusAddressing a news conference in Quetta, Special Assistant on National Health Services Dr. Zafar Mirza said that both patients have recently arrived from Iran.
- 74 road accidents registered in Kazakh capital over 24 hoursOver 70 road accidents have been registered in the Kazakh capital over the past 24 hours due to bad weather, the Nur-Sultan police have confirmed.
- Brazil confirms first case of coronavirusThe Brazilian Health Ministry today (Feb. 26) confirmed the first case of a Brazilian infected with the new coronavirus (Covid-19).
- Kazakh female fighter Agapova signs UFC contractKazakh female fighter Mariya Agapova has signed a contract with the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).
- First coronavirus case detected in GeorgiaThe first case of a new type of coronavirus infection has been recorded in Georgia, Georgian Minister of Health, Labor and Social Protection Ekaterina Tikaradze said.
- S. Korea reports 334 new virus cases, total now at 1,595South Korea reported a whopping 334 new cases of the new coronavirus Thursday, bringing the total number of infections here to 1,595.