Now viewing: All news
- New COVID-19 drugs approved for fast and accurate diagnosis: China's top epidemiologistChina's National Medical Product Administration has issued approvals for several types of drugs that are effective for diagnosing novel coronavirus pneumonia or COVID-19, the country's top epidemiologist and leading government medical adviser Zhong Nanshan announced on Sunday, February 23.
- Kazakh Senator suggests launching agrarian TV channelKazakh Senate deputy Duissengazy Mussin suggested launching a specialized channel for farmers.
- 'China's experience neededWorld Health Organization (WHO) experts hailed China's efforts and achievements in the country's fight against the outbreak of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pneumonia, as China stands in the frontline to protect the world from it.
- China's thorough ban on illegal wildlife trade timely amid COVID19Chinese lawmakers agreed Monday to thoroughly ban the illegal wildlife trade and eliminate bad habits of eating wild animals in China, the decision was hailed as "timely" and demonstrates a "global impact" experts agreed.
- 180 Kazakhstani companies interested in developing investment projects"180 operating enterprises of Kazakhstan expressed interest in the development of investment projects," Kazakh PM Askar Mamin told the Samruk Business Forum.
- China's lunar rover unveils underground secrets on far side of moonChina's lunar rover Yutu-2, or Jade Rabbit-2, has helped scientists unveil the secrets buried deep under the surface on the far side of the moon, enriching human's understanding about the history of celestial collision and volcanic activities and shedding new light on the geological evolution on the moon.
- Turkestan to build 670,000 sq m of housing in 2020"Last year about 620,400 square meters of housing or 5,789 apartments were built in Turkestan region. This year it is targeted to build 670,000 square meters of housing," head of the regional construction department Toktar Ussipaliyev told a briefing.
- New batch of OneWeb satellites delivered to Baikonur spaceportThe second batch of British OneWeb communications satellites has been delivered to the Baikonur Cosmodrome by An-124-100 cargo plane.