Now viewing: All news
- In 2020, it is planned to provide 12,600 families with rental housingAt the government conference call chaired by Prime Minister Askar Mamin, the implementation of the Nurly Zher State Program was reviewed. The First Vice Minister of Industry and Infrastructure Development Kairbek Uskenbayev made a report.
- Kazakhstan to attend OPEC+ ministerial meeting"Kazakhstan is always committed to constructive dialogue fulfilling all obligations assumed within the OPEC+ Agreement.
- PM instructs to ensure construction and commissioning of 15 million square meters of housingReports were presented by First Vice Minister of Industry and Infrastructure Development Kairbek Uskenbayev, akims of Nur-Sultan Altai Kulginov, Shymkent Murat Aytenov and West Kazakhstan Region Gali Iskaliyev, as well as Deputy Prime Minister Roman Sklyar.
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev visits the transport and logistics centrePresident Kassym-Jomart Tokayev visited the "Continental Logistics LLP" transport and logistics centre, and inspected the warehouse where more than 6 thousand tons of food products are stored.
- Chinese doctors to help Kazakhstani colleagues fight Covid-19The Chinese delegation consisting of experienced doctors who battled coronavirus in China and treated infected patients will consult Kazakhstani healthcare workers and shared their knowhow in Covid-19 prevention and control.