Now viewing: All news
- President held an extended meeting of the National Security Committee’s BoardPrior the meeting, President Tokayev laid flowers at the memorial stele commemorating the National Security Committee officers who died in the line of duties. He also viewed the exposition of the NSC central office’s museum, which was reconstructed in 2017, and covers the history of the Committee’s development since Independence.
- Kazakhstan confirms above 12,000 coronavirus cases, 77% asymptomaticHe also added that some 70% of asymptomatic get well and show no symptoms, the rest 30% may expose symptoms later.
- PM holds meeting of State Commission on Restoring Economic GrowthMinister of National Economy Ruslan Dalenov, Chair of the National Bank Erbolat Dossaev, Chair of the Board of JSC Sovereign Wealth Fund Samruk-Kazyna Akhmetzhan Yessimov, Chair of the Presidium of Atameken National Chamber of Entrepreneurs Timur Kulibayev, Governor of Astana International Financial Center Kairat Kelimbetov, heads of regions and industry associations took part in the meeting.
- White House Says Mattis 'Has No Clue What's Going on in US Cities' Amid General's Spat With TrumpGeneral James Mattis is out of touch with what's really going in American cities, or deliberately ignoring the violence and lawlessness taking place there in recent days, White House spokesman Hogan Gidley has suggested.
- Coronavirus Cruise Ship Study Says Over 80% With COVID-19 Showed No Symptoms, Researchers ExplainDr Jeffery Green: Some passengers had minor Upper Respiratory Tract Infection symptoms which they didn't report but Governments will need to take that mostly Covid spreads on symptom free patients and not wait for symptoms, it also illustrates the ineffectiveness of Temperature as a mass screening tool
- New head of Kazakh Security Council’s Office namedPrior to the recent appointment, he served as the deputy head of the Law-enforcement system department of the Security Council.
- Shapkenov appointed vice minister of labor and social protection of the populationBy a resolution of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Shapkenov Serik Zhambulovich was appointed vice minister of labor and social protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan. This was reported by the press service of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Kazakhstan marks Day of State SymbolsThe state symbols of the Republic of Kazakhstan are its National Flag, the National Emblem and the National Anthem which is established in the Constitutional law.