Now viewing: All news
- President had a telephone conversation with Prime Minister of Ireland Leo VaradkarThe conversation was held at the initiative of the Irish side.
- President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev heard PM’s reportAskar Mamin reported on the complete completion of spring field work in all regions.
- National Bank: Under Baspana Hit program, 24,277 loans issued worth 198 billion tengeAnnual inflation in May 2020 amounted to 6.7%, prevailing above the target corridor of 4-6% for 2020.
- New Zealand Celebrates End of Coronavirus RestrictionsNew Zealand has had a total of 1,504 confirmed coronavirus infections with 22 deaths out of 5 million citizens, according to the Johns Hopkins University’s COVID-19 dashboard. COVID-19 is the disease caused by the coronavirus.
- 38.5 million tons of oil and condensate produced in January-May 2020In general, the situation in the oil market is stable. There is no deficit in the fuel and lubricants market.
- Russian President orders creation of national genetic database as Russia prioritizes genetic research
Russian President orders creation of national genetic database as Russia prioritizes genetic researchLarge databases of genetic information are a useful tool in many scientific areas, from tracing historical migration to assessing the effectiveness of drugs in a population. For some types of studies, like tracking hereditary diseases on a national level, these databases are indispensable.