Now viewing: All news
- Vaccine against COVID-19 may become obligatory, Health Ministry saysHowever, it is up to every citizen to vaccinate or not to vaccinate based on their informed consent.
- Coronavirus vaccine to be produced in Zhambyl regionCurrently, the candidate vaccine of the Kazakhstan Research Institute against COVID-19 is included in the WHO list and is successfully undergoing preclinical trials.
- Cinemas likely to resume operation in Kazakh capital June 15Notably, pursuant to a decision of May 29 the Interdepartmental Commission controlling the spread of coronavirus in the country, cinemas could resume their work from June 15 as long as the sanitary requirements are observed.
- Tokayev congratulates Putin and Russian people on Russia DayKassym-Jomart Tokayev extended his sincere gratitude to Vladimir Putin for the fruitful work aimed at further strengthening the bonds of friendship and alliance between Kazakhstan and Russia.
- Objects inspected for coronavirus safety will be marked in Almaty"The working group started its work on June 5, " said the report.