Now viewing: All news
- President instructs to provide effective medical care to COVID-19 patientsThe President instructed the Government and local executive bodies to assume measures to prevent the economic downturn, to ensure growth in industrial and agricultural output, and to meet peoples' social needs.
- Some streets of Almaty to be closed at weekends for creation of walkways
- PM introduces First Vice Minister of Healthcare Alexey TsoyFrom February 2019, he has been head the Medical Center of the Office of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Digital Devel't Ministry names Information Security Committee's new chairFrom 2019 to date, he has served as deputy chairman of the Information Security Committee under the Ministry of Digital Development, Innovations and Aerospace Industry of Kazakhstan.
- Russian Coronavirus Vaccine to Protect Against COVID-19 For Over 2 Years, Developers Say
- Almaty region governor tests positive for COVID-19The Governor will work remotely and undergo treatment at self-isolation.
- Adviser to Minister of Industry and Infrastructural Development namedThroughout his professional career he held many posts, including the mayor of Aktau city and deputy governor of Mangistau region.
- Live Updates: Kudlow Says US Sees No New COVID-19 Wave, Does Not Intend to Shut Down EconomyThe cumulative global toll of confirmed cases has now reached 8,708,008, the report says.
- Daughter of Suspected Coronavirus Victim Begins Legal Action Against UK Health SecretaryCathy Gardner, daughter of an 88-year-old man who is thought to have died of COVID-19 in a care home has begun legal action against UK Health Secretary Matt Hancock.
- Kazakhstan's coronavirus cases climb to 17,732
- WHO director-general: World in new, dangerous phase of coronavirus pandemic