Now viewing: All news
- Mamin holds session of Council of Eurasian Development BankInternational rating agencies praised the financial stability of EDB: Standard & Poor's upgraded the bank to BBB, Moody’s affirmed Baa1, and Fitch assigned a rating of BBB +.
- Kazakhstan temporarily suspends trains in three directionsThe suspended trains include Talgo train No.19/20 heading from Nur-Sultan-Nurly zhol to Atyrau on July 1, 2020, and from Atyrau to Nur-Sultan on July 2, 2020;
- Tsoi: Government allocated almost 1 bn tenge on coronavirus tests procurement45 diagnostics labs are operating today. 10 000 tests are made per day in Nur-Sultan.
- Kazakh, Russian PMs discuss battle against COVID-19The parties discussed topical issues of bilateral cooperation in the trade, economic and transport sectors, as well as industrial cooperation and interaction within the EAEU.
- President instructs the Government to develop proposal on strict quarantine within two days"Take extraordinary measures in order to stabilize the current epidemiological situation within two days and consider the introduction of strict quarantine like it was in March-May".
- PM charged to realize large-scale Digital Education projectHe instructed the regional akimats to provide an additional purchase of modern computer equipment, robotics rooms and STEM for schools in accordance with the requirements of the digital portfolio.