Now viewing: All news
- Patient Monitoring Center opened in AlmatyThe last month saw SARS and pneumonia cases rise by fivefold in Almaty, which caused pressure on ambulance services. Ambulance calls rose from 2.5 thousand in May to 4 thousand in June, with one ambulance team.
- 14 days quarantine in Kazakhstan: There will be no road blocks, land transportations reducedAir communication between the regions will remain on the same level without increase of the number of destinations and flights' frequency.
- COVID-19: 1,500 on average tested positive in Kazakhstan every dayAccording to her, 200 died from coronavirus. The most of cases were detected in Nur-Sultan, Almaty, Shymkent, Atyrau, Karaganda cities, West and East Kazakhstan, Atyrau, Mangistau, Almaty regions.
- Medical graduates to help fight COVID-19 in Kazakh capitalThey are to join clinics, hospitals and ambulances, with some starting to work on July 3.
- Amended law on access to Internet in rural communities inked by Head of StateThe text of the Law is set to be published in the press.