Now viewing: All news
- Tokayev announced investigation into causes of systemic errors in healthcareAccording to him, system errors of the former leadership of the Health Ministry and the slowness of akims caused the second wave of coronavirus in Kazakhstan.
- Kazakhstan faces second wave of coronavirus, Kassym-Jomart TokayevThe Head of State noted that coronavirus situation remains grave. He stressed that coronavirus threat should not be underestimated.
- Kazakhstan to declare July 13 National Day of MourningThe President stressed that virus still claims the lives of Kazakhstanis. The
- Kazakhstan’s GDP forecast by 2020 end announced by Finance MinistryHe recalled that the forecast for the economy was updated in early April.
- Kazakh President attends affirmation ceremony of new Chief Justice of AIFC CourtAccording to Kazakhstan’s President, against the backdrop of the global turmoil caused by the pandemic and the fall in oil prices, the role and importance of the AIFC in economic recovery is increasingly relevant, including in attracting investment.
- China to Impose Visa Restrictions on US Citizens Over TibetChina plans to slap reciprocal visa restrictions on individuals from the United States after Washington introduced sanctions against Chinese officials over Beijing's policies regarding access to foreigners seeking to visit Tibet, Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesman Zhao Lijian said during a daily press briefing on Wednesday.
- Aigul Shaimova appointed vice minister of national economyThis was reported by the Press Service of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Russia sends humanitarian aid to Kazakhstan to fight COVID-19The plane contains medical masks, protective gear and pharmaceuticals. Russia is slated to send several more aid planes to Kazakhstan.