Now viewing: All news
- New deputy governor of Pavlodar region appointedAizada Kurmanova has been appointed as the deputy governor of Pavlodar region to supervise the issues of social sphere.
- Mamin: More than 1 million people in Kazakhstan will get monetary aid for food products"The Ministry of Labor will keep on providing monetary aid for food products for certain categories of people- it is more than 1 million people," he said.
- New school year for Kazakhstani students to begin remotelyTeachers and students are at high risk of contracting coronavirus infection and SARS. So, only SARS annually infects 70% of students.
- Kazakhstan plans to bring irrigated land to 3 million hectares by 2030As the minister informed, at present over 3.3 million tons of solid waste have been accumulated at 3.3 thousand landfills of the country. About 5 million tons of solid waste are formed annually.
- Kazakhstan to found food committeeIt is suggested creating a food and processing industries committee at the Agriculture Ministry to form the single agro-processing practice. Besides, it is stipulated to introduce the common approach to develop resource-based and processing industries.