Now viewing: All news
- National Bank: Kazakhstan's GDP decreased by 1.8%According to the National Bank, the volume of investments in fixed has decreased by 2.9%.
- Kazakhstan names new Vice Minister of Trade and IntegrationAsel Zhanassova was born in 1987 in Almaty.
- Prime Minister Askar Mamin introduces First Vice Minister of Digital Development Bagdat MussinIn March 2020, he was appointed Advisor to the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan on Digitalization and Innovative Technologies.
- Bagdat Mussin relieved of his post as Advisor to PresidentBy the order of the Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, Bagdat Mussin was relieved of his post as Adviser to the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan on digitalization and innovative technologies in connection with the transition to another job
- Internal Affairs Minister reports to President on suppression of illicit sale of pharmaceuticalsDuring a video conference on the fight to halt the spread of the coronavirus infection, President Tokayev stressed the law-enforcement agencies, healthcare agencies and local executive authorities should detect and suppress violations in sale of pharmaceuticals and medical goods.